Thursday, May 5, 2011

Very, VERY sore!!

The Soccer Experience will be the death of me, I was so sore today that I could barely get out of bed, much less try and get 6 miles in! The Ice bags worked ok, but I still only made it 5 miles...not too bad, but boy did I pay after that...I have been unable to get up from a sitting position and it hurts to walk...I will attempt a 6 mile day tomorrow if I feel better than I do right now, but if not it is supposed to be a rest day, and I may wait for Saturday and Sunday to get in some mileage. I have got to get down to the gym and get signed up. I have some other errand to do tomorrow, so I may just put that on the list as well. Well I was happy that I ran, but I did not run happy today, I ran in pain...not good. Well I have been checking out Blogs and web pages for runners or running in Penang, most of it is on the big island, which is not too bad, but I don't think I want to drive that far for a 5K...Some of the other events are in KL, so I know I wont be going that far! i have yet to see if there are any big races in Singapore, It might be worth a flight over, and crash on someones couch, to do a 1/2...I will continue to look around so that this blog wont turn into ...."I ran 6 miles today, it was good." Needs to have some drama!! Like maybe dogging afternoon traffic on Gurney, or Jalan Kelawi!! naaaaaaaa...Well Loyal reader, tomorrow should be interesting as I try to get out a second day in a row, when I can barely move!! FUN!! RUN HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment