Sunday, May 8, 2011

A good 8 miles!

That was my first good run in a while, my legs felt good, my breathing was better , and slowing down a bit helped me to maintain a good pace throughout! Carried water with me today and wore my new Brooks T7's, I figure they cost me almost $300 after shipping so I am gonna wear them!! I love how minimalistic shoes feel, it just feels so natural to run that way, and I'm no shoe expert at all, but I think I like my T6's better than the T7's! I will have to get a few more runs in both before i can say that without a doubt, but preliminary opinion is that T6...Better than T7. I have discovered that I am beginning to recognize regulars on Gurney, and they me. I think that is pretty cool!! I have also gotten a ton of response from some of the local running sites, and have even "Friended" a few of the people from one of the runners groups that meets at the Penang Youth Park at 5:30 on Sunday mornings, so I think next Sunday I will have to check that out! Well things are coming together for sure. I am excited to be meeting a new group of runners, my hope is that they are as open and welcoming as everyone else has been thus far. My feeling is that they will be! Well Loyal reader, as promised its looking to get interesting. I will continue (and you should as well) to Run HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment