Thursday, May 26, 2011

5+ miles today.

Well an easy day was needed, so I decided that I would just run a route, and not worry about mileage or time. I am enjoying the run up to the Botanical gardens, although crossing two major roads can be a bot hairy, even that is becoming more routine, its just the 5 min or so of waiting for the traffic that can be tough. No monkeys this time, which was disappointing. I felt good, and could for periods (about 1/4 mile) run flat out...so I think I am becoming more adjusted to the weather, but that will be an up and down battle. I am learning though, that taking it easy is not a bad thing sometimes, and although I miss my cool weather pace, if I continue to log the miles, the pace will come! Not much more to say gang, I will most likely use tomorrow as a gym day, and then a short run Friday, and then Saturday rest and Sunday, race...so the week is planned, I can only hope and pray that nothing messes all that up, if it does I can deal with it!! Loyal reader, Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment