Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Off Day.

Off day, was supposed to be a gym day, but with Brenna sick and Roxanne unsure about work (if she was going in, if she was working from home) I had to be here with the Brenna Boo. May have to take the next two days or so off, just to be here for her. Unless i can drag my sad ass out of bed at 4:00 tomorrow morning...going to try, i make no promises. The good news is that I know where and when the runners group runs, it is Sunday AM from the Children's park (located in the botanical gardens). not sure if it is a trail run, or a road run, but my plan is to run up there, its a pretty strait shot from home, only about 2 miles, so even if the do a 6 mile run I will be ok, its my long day anyway. If they do longer than six i am in trouble for the run home. It seems like a really good group, a few of them have friended me on FB, and we might meet for Tea. Glad that is coming together, looks like a few of them are running in the 10K at the end of the month! Good things loyal reader, good things indeed!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope they won't go for a +10 mile run Chris :) Good luck and have fun running with them!! I look forward to hear from that experience..

    ReplyDelete