Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day!!

Happy Mothers Day!! For Rox and Brenna it was an easy lazy morning, for me, I got up and got out for my run. The plan for today was to head down to Georgetown proper and walk along Armenian Street, which is know for its arts and artists. First we were going to go down to "the Soccer Experience" so Brenna could get in some football. However, when I got back from my run Brenna was feeling a bit under the weather, so we nixed the trip to Armenian street and I headed down to SE. It was fun today, I really like Martin (the man who runs it) he is really a super person, as are all the people who are involved in it, VERY glad that we made that contact! Thank you Steven and Carla!! When I got home, I found that Brenna-Boo was feeling no better, so rather than push it, we decided to stay home. Poor Roxanne, her mothers day was spent balancing the checkbook, uploading pictures to shutterfly, and cleaning...not a fun mothers day for sure...Brenna and I will make it up to her! I did do the grocery shopping though, so that's good. The rest of the day was lazy for us all, we had a nice dinner at home, and Brenna is watching Despicable Me for the 1 millionth time!! Anyway, not much going on today, Back to school for Brenna and work for Rox tomorrow, should be my first day at the gym...looking forward to that!! Until tomorrow, Goodnight all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment