Saturday, May 7, 2011

6:00 passed me right by!!

Yep, 6:00 came and went for me...The beginning of the week began with such promise, then Wednesday and the soccer, ruined the end of the week...not sure if I will do it again this week if it is going to affect my running, I should be better by tomorrow, and I will get in a long day, try to do 7 or 8, which for now is long, I will be up to 10+ soon enough. I found the coolest thing searching around on the web for running events here in penang. It is a 100K around the base of Mt. Fuji!! How awesome would that be!! If I could run that distance, which I obviously cannot, I would love to do something like that and challenge myself at that level. To do something like that would be an accomplishment, no doubt!! Well loyal reader, i know I promised you exciting and I have delivered nothing but fluff, soreness and days off...I will say it will get better, but let me get it better first and then I will say that. for now I will just say....Run HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment