Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A different kind of running...

So Today I did run, it was only about half a mile, down to the "Soccer Experience". I decided to play a little football today, instead of just watch the kids play. It was only pick up and the players were not great, but not bad either. I was VERY rusty, it has been like 20 years since I last played, and I was never very good even when I did play. It was fun though and got in a good run on the pitch, sweated my ass off, and then ran home...I am a bit sore which does not bode well for another run tomorrow, but I will persevere!!
6 miles again tomorrow loyal reader...I know this is getting boring, but race season will soon begin and I am looking into the "Hashers" group that does some trail running here, so I will have more to post in the coming weeks. Thanks for sticking with me, It will get more interesting I promise!! Thank you loyal reader!! until tomorrow, RUN HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment