Sunday, May 22, 2011

Disappointment and frustration!!

I was looking so forward to this mornings run, and then we had a friend of roxannes come by and ended up staying up till almost 1am...I am not good at all on 4 hours or less of sleep, especially when I plan to run 10 miles...so I acctually woke up at the 4:45am alarm, then turned it off and fell right back assleep...my body clock woke me up at 6...and again went right back to sleep...I am feeling physically exhausted, and lacking any motivation right now...I need to get out of this funk... My appologies loyal reader, I have nothing to report today...I really need to get back on track...This next week is it, I have to get back on a normal running schedule. 5:00am monday morning, back on my six mile a day schedule. I think I left that little voice that would push me, at home...I need to find it again, because this is getting frustrating for me....Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment