Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Good to be home...in some ways!

Well I got in my usual 6 today and although it actually started out a bit cool, we had some rain overnight, it heated up fast and towards the end I had to slow up, I did not bring water this time, but I was able to ignore the watch and just go out and enjoy the run. I am reading this great book, which I am sure any runner worth his salt has already read twice, Its called "Born to Run" about the Tarahumara Indians...I have found within its cover some incredible insight about running easier and enjoying it, and I have decided to do that a bit more...we will see if it works. Anyway a good six today, little sluggish at the beginning, but ran well I think. Legs feel good, little disturbed that I seem to be gaining weight, despite the 4 days of running 6+ miles at a decent pace...I have to begin eating better I guess and tomorrow I will be signing up for the gym, I think that is my problem, I had been doing at least 3 days a week worth of simple core training, i need to get back to that!! Well as always loyal reader, I thank you!! It is not easy to keep up with a blog like this, pretty repetitive...I will begin to get into some races, and hopefully that will put me in touch with some other runners who, should be able to give me some insight on other races...Anyway, thanks loyal reader!! Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment