Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Solid 6.

Felt pretty good today, legs felt good, by shoulders and neck though, are still suffering. I think it is the new bed and pillow, also that I have not had any massage work done on my for weeks. I need to get this neck thing worked out somehow, its affecting my breathing (STILL). I got out this morning at exactly 6AM, and it was so quiet, no real traffic on the roads, just the weird bird that sits in the tree in front of our place and "sings". not sure what else to call it, its a weird noise and carries a long way, for a little bird. In the stupid stuff I notice file...Dogs bark the same way everywhere, i mean I figured that the dogs here would have an accent or something, but no, its the same bark as the dogs in the states...and the same startled jump when, in dead silence, running past a wooden fence, you get that "WOOF". I have decided to mix in some shorter faster runs, between my longer days, like 6 today at a slower pace, and a 3-4 tomorrow faster, then Friday, a 6 slower, then Saturday 3-4 faster, then Sunday try and go long again...I think it would be good for my stamina and my getting used to the heat here.
Ah well, Tired...may get in a nap today between taking Brenna down to the pool and getting some groceries. Until tomorrow loyal reader, RuN HaPpY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment