Thursday, April 28, 2011

6 miles, nothing pretty about it!!

Getting tougher and tougher to be satisfied with 8:30 pace, I mean come on...there were days back in St. Pete, when I could train at 7:15 - 7:20...I mean the heat is bad, but my breathing, the air must be so heavy, because I am struggling toward the end!! Oh well, I will be curious to see how the race goes in May, that will determine if i am still ok, or there are some adjustments I need to make. The Brooks Fanatics site has offered us the option of beginning an online Hanson Brothers running program, with training plans and email support for $100. I will do it if it comes to pass, may be hooking up with the guys that can get Desiree Davila a fastest time ever by an American woman, can help me to break through this heat wall and start to train at my old times...We will see. I was still happy with the run, and i am enjoying trying new routes. i think when we get back from Singapore, I will try another direction and see how that goes. Running in Singapore should be awesome!! I will take pictures if possible!! Have a great day loyal reader!! RUN HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment