Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fun run!!

Brenna is on spring break, Rox had to leave for work by 7:30AM, so I was out the door by 6:30AM, Garmin could not get a satellite feed, so I just went out on time. 45 min. run, no idea of pace, no idea how far, although based on where I went I am thinking 5+, does it really matter though, I need to just let go of the pace and distance thing ever now and again and just enjoy the run, this morning was enjoyable!!Got to see the sunrise, got a pretty empty trac, the weather was not too bad, although the humidity is always there and by 6:00AM it is already 80 degrees. Will go out again tomorrow and try and get in a better 6, if time allows, same morning schedule for Roxanne. She goes to KL on Thursday, so I wont have the weekend to do anything. I need to get in some miles before she goes (there I go again). Above is the 10K race in May, should be fun, HOT but fun!! Till tomorrow loyal reader..."Run Happy".

No comments:

Post a Comment