Monday, April 4, 2011

...Not learning my lesson.

Which means that I said a few days ago that I needed to make sure and go out early to avoid the heat and the humidity, so what do i do today...wait until 9:15 to head out. It was HOT, so I did my best to get in 6 but managed about 5.5+. I also need to hydrate much better than I am, I started cramping at the end which is why I did not push the 6. I would like to stay around 25-30 miles a week still and should have no problem, IF I get my ass out there early. comment on the terrain. the sidewalks are uneven at times, not to bad, but there are places where they just drop off, and I find myself deciding between the grass and the road. I am still too afraid to get hit on the road, and I have not seen allot of other runners, so I don't know the protocol. It has been great so far, i am very blessed to have this opportunity to experience another culture from this perspective, hopefully in the next two years i can meet some local runners. Until tomorrow loyal reader, "Run Happy"!

No comments:

Post a Comment