Friday, April 22, 2011

"look out for the yellow ones...they dont stop."

That quote is from the movie "Elf", and "Buddy" is talking about Taxi cabs, For me the story is similar, however I am talking about School buses "Bas Sekolah". I thought, you know transporting kids, careful of the traffic and pedestrians...WRONG!! More like "Otto" from the Simpson's!! That is the closest I have come to being road kill!! I really have to put it in my mind that no one is stopping for me, does not matter right of way, correct side of the road...none of it!! So anyway, after that scare, I did well, I stayed within my pacing and remained consistent throughout, did 7+ in an hour, which was good, i was satisfied with it, and may go out again tomorrow, just to see what I can do on consecutive days. Early is the answer for sure, I mean it is still Hot, but without the sun beating down on you, it is ok. looking forward to my race in May and then the Bridge Marathon in November. I ran happy today!! Loyal Reader, I hope today finds you well, and I hope you "Run Happy"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment