Friday, April 1, 2011

...Bad Start Redux.

Ok, so I did end up running yesterday, a 6 mile jaunt up Gurney drive and down into penang. I have never really run city streets before and in and out of traffic, the St. Pete waterfront was pretty relaxed. Penang is a bit chaotic. It was fun though getting out into the mix and seeing what it is all about. It was humid so breathing was an issue (I will get used to it) I learned 3 things though today....
1) Getting run over is easy, really really easy.
2) The combination of low tide and good food cooking turns out to be really disgusting.
3) The guys sweeping the sidewalks will cheer you on, unless that "GO" meant "go away".

Today I will hit the gym to cross train. busy day.

Till tomorrow loyal reader...like "Brooks" says "Run Happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment