Sunday, April 10, 2011

The plan was.....

The plan was to do 10 today, the heat and humidity blew that up rather quickly. I started out at a good pace, but my legs gave out on me right at mile 7, so I struggled for another mile, and made 8. Not happy at all. I need to be far more patient with my time and my distance than I am i know. It is just frustrating to know I can run 10 miles no problem, but then get stuck on 8...I need to get myself in a better position if I hope to make a good showing at the 10K coming up in May. So anyway that was my morning run. It was followed by the best possible news and happenings, and that is finally hooking in with the Football guy, I got a chance to coach the kids this morning, and participate, and will meet with "Martin" later this week to discuss how I can continue to get involved with his growing business here in Penang. Loyal reader, despite my missed mileage goal this morning, I am positive and renewed by the fact that I have something to do here, it involves athletics, and I may have an in that will give me some sports massage opportunities...awesome!! RUN HAPPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment