Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good 6 today...ok so its not 10...

I overestimated again, slept in and barely got in 6. I pushed it and was able to finish my run though. It really is about the time, anything around 8:00AM is just way too hot, especially if there is no cloud cover. I noticed a bunch of locals out today running though, and I have seen walkers and joggers, today was the first time I have seen runners. Plan was thwarted, but I am happy that I am continuing to progress, I was able to run at speed for longer today which has been a goal, so maybe that should be my focus for a while, to get back to my 6 mile 7:30 - 7:40 pace. For now i think i need to put longer distances out of my mind, until I am better adjusted to the heat and I can get my lazy ass out of bed in the morning. Now that Rox will be driving into work, and not taking Taxis anymore, I am going to have to get out at around 5:30AM, so that may give me a chance to go for longer distances. Well loyal reader races are upcoming, excited about that. Until tomorrow, Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment