Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Down to Straits Quay!

I decided to switch up my route, and head down to Straits Quay, along the water, rather than the normal loop that I do. It turned out to be a nice run, a little break in the routine is good for the mind and the motivation. I ended up doing more than 6 miles. Got caught in the heat again, after 8:00, stupid me!! packed water again, which seems to help, but not much. I thought as I was coming back down Jalan Tanjong Tokong, the view is awesome, mountains on one side, ocean on the other. I sometimes get so into what I am doing that I forget I am running on a road in Penang, Malaysia, two years ago i had no idea where it was...that's cool!! Anyway, good run, I continue to manage my 8:00 pace, and this is looking like my first 30 mile week since we got here, and Saturday it will be in Singapore!! Sweet!! Until tomorrow loyal reader, Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment