Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monday off, Tuesday 6.

So I am frustrated and I wanted to take Monday off to get my head on strait. Tuesday I wanted to see how my heart rate was, and figured if that was still in a good range. So i headed out for an easy 6 miles, and found that I am not  hitting my optimal range any longer. My average HR on this run which was 6 miles at an 8:26 pace over 50:min...was 141, my maximum was 161....I really need to be more in the 150 - 170 range, and i always was...so this is a blow, I have to figure out how to push harder longer and get that heart rate up...going to be a chore with the heat and the humidity, it needs to get done though. Other than that I felt good today, thought i ran well, was more consistent in my pacing, not so much variation...Overall i ran happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment