Sunday, June 26, 2011

Terrible 6...

Well the plan was to do 10 miles today, but the body and mind were just not on the same page...I am tired, plain and simple, my hydration is bad, and i need to figure out (still) how to get some nutrition in before a run, without having it be at 8:30am. It was just not working this morning, lots of starts and stops, my heart rate zones were off, and although my pace was ok, it should have been better. I have had better runs. I am thinking of going out again tomorrow and see what happens. I am just not in a good space right now mentally, I am hoping that working with the Hansons will help. Ok so off of all the depressing feeling sorry for myself crap...My running clothes stink, i mean really smell, even after washing them...I have got to find a way to get the stank off of them...I have heard that there are some products out there that will help...i will let you know if I do find any!! anyway, that is it for me today. Run Happy loyal reader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment