Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rained out!

Ok, so the plan was for another six today and then another six Thursday, another 6 Friday, then a 4 Saturday and a long run on Sunday...The rain did not hear of my plan though and had its own ideas. I could tell it was going to get cranked up this morning and I was glad I did not head out, it got nasty for a while, and I cant trust the rain here yet...I just don't know it well enough...I have seen it across the room, but I don't have the nerve to talk to it yet, you know what i mean? Anyway, what I mean is that I am not sure if it is going to be just a light rain, or a downpour...light rain i can deal with, downpour is another story...so I was grounded today and I will take another shot tomorrow! My foot hurts again though...not good! Run Happy you all!! loyal reader, until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment