Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Evening run.

Well I just could not get my ass going this morning, at all, so I waited until Rox got home, and went around 5:30pm. Headed up to the botanical gardens with the intention of doing some hill repeats, and getting in my 10k for the day. Well the monkeys were everywhere, I mean it was full on Monkey domination in the gardens...I have never seen so many!! Lots of runners out too, some big groups running through the gardens and using them as a jump off spot. It was a good run, I am really concerned about my breathing, I seem to be gasping, and I am not sure if that is due to the temperature and humidity alone. I am thinking it might be time to see a doctor and find out if there is anything physically wrong with me. My legs feel fine, but I just cant get my breathing under control. would be nice to have a coach here that could tell me what to do...I may have to try and video a run and see if I could send it to Luke at Hanson's training, just to see what I could do to improve my breathing!! It was a good run, I maintained a good pace and got in some hills! I ran happy!! Thanks loyal reader!!

No comments:

Post a Comment