Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friday morning 6 miles.

So it was a good run today.i am trying to mix in some faster 1/4 miles, and doing the odd, well from here to that intersection i am going to do sub 6:50's. I think the more i push within my easier runs the better it will be for me in the long run. I have been looking at my Hansons Training program for the Penang Marathon, and it is really intense. i am hoping that with Brenna out of school, i can get my ass out of bed, or join the group that meets at 5:30 pm, and run that way. Either way i have to make this work, I want to do this 1/2 in like 1:40:00, that would take 8 min off of my best time, and i think in the 7:30's would be doable. I can train in the low 8's now if i push, so its possible. I have found out that so far in the two races i have been in i have been in the top 30, which I don't think is too bad, and i am not that far off of the podium finishers times, so with some continued work...I should be doing ok. I miss my Heed though, and there are no Hammer Nutrition products sold here at all...going to try accelerade, but i have heard bad things about it, so I am going to go easy on it to begin with and cut it with a lot of water. Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment