Wednesday, June 15, 2011

5 miles and a look ahead

So, for Tuesday I decide to do a nice easy 5 and get some recovery in from Sunday, prepare for a more intense Wednesday and then end the week really strong...it was a nice easy 5, although the training programs seems to have shorted it, the watch said 5, while the training stuff says 4.96...not sure what that is about, but its a 5 mile in my book. Anyway that was my Tuesday, for Wednesday i was more about looking ahead to my training program, with Hanson's, I decided to take today as an easy day, my two easy days done, and a good solid pace watching run every day for the rest of the week, a 6 mile run Thursday, a 6 mile run Friday, and short run Saturday...I'm thinking between 3 and 4, and then the long run Sunday...I want to see if I can handle that intense a schedule without ending up injured, or dead...so i am committed this week to up the traing by a bit and see what i can do. Loyal reader, if I make it to Sunday morning I will be a happy guy, or a really sore guy, or a really dead guy!! Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment