Sunday, June 19, 2011

Saturday long run

Ok so this was supposed to be 10 miles, i could only manage 8.5...I was just out of gas at about 7 and pushed it to get the other 1.5. I really need to focus not only on hydration but on nutrition as well...I just don't know how to do it effectively when I am getting up and out by 5:30...I would have to get up at 4:30 to make sure that i did not throw up whatever I made myself...so I am going to have to come up with a better routine. anyway, other than losing 1.5 miles off my goal, i ran well, pacing was good and I discovered that there are "dark zones" for my GPS where it loses its mind...I had to turn it off and then back on again during the beginning of this run because it had me doing 4 min miles...I cannot or will not ever be able to do a 4 min mile. It was a nice run, down past the Easter and Orient hotel, along the Penang Esplanade, past the Pier, and the bus terminal. A good run...I was ok with it!! I ran happy!! I hope loyal reader that you will run happy also.

No comments:

Post a Comment