Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday...Garmin is down

So I got all ready to head out and run this AM, and turned on my Garmin to find that it was out of battery?? I must have accidentally turned it on and not noticed, because it does not run out of battery that quickly...I am hoping this is not an issue I am now going to have to contend with...I LOVE my 305...I am not sure what I would do without it, and yes I have and do run without being wired in, it is just something i need to do right now, as I work towards getting back to my normal pace. I also really need the heart monitor, as I have become more dependent on HR during my trainings...to just make sure that although I am not pacing how i used to, I am still in a good HR zone. Anyway, the point of all this rambling is that I did not run today, because I am a horrible old cow!!! and because my Garmin was broken...or the other way around either way....horrible old cow and broken Garmin were the reasons!! Loyal reader I will be back on the road tomorrow morning... mooing along with the satellites to guide me!! Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment