Thursday, June 9, 2011

I died...not really...

That's what it felt like, after I dropped Brenna off at the bus, I came back up, laid down for what i thought would be a quick 5 min, and next thing I knew it was two hours later...I just needed the sleep. I have learned one thing by my running experience, and this one thing I have learned from runners fast and slow, experienced and inexperienced...."listen to your body" and "never underestimate the power of rest!!" so that is what I did today, and rescheduled my run for tomorrow and Saturday...i am not going to be too concerned with this Tower run...i may take the street run part serious and then just make my way up the tower...i really do not want to hurt myself. I have also been looking at a 12K in Putrajaya, that is near Kuala Lumpur...there is a group from here that is going...I am hopeful that I can still register...I am not sure if the registration is closed...crossing my fingers on that one!! Well anyway, Thank you loyal reader, Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment