Saturday, July 23, 2011

Bad Accident

So on the way back from Balik Pulau, I crashed...not sure (still) where or when, but bits and pieces are coming back...soft sand...climbing back up wit my bike still clipped to my shoe...screaming for help...Seeing my friends Chun, Me Ling, Eric and Francis...I am not completely sure of any of these, they are all hazy memories. I don't even remember being in the Ambulance or the Hospital initially...but Brenna took these pictures to prove it.
So after the 14 or so stitches to close the gash on my head, the soft cast and later the hard cast, and the two wires to repair my broken wrist. the surgery to repair my broken hip (using 2 screws to reattach the femoral head). I was now in the hospital till yesterday afternoon.



so now i am finally home..a bit rested and a bit sore, but home. i would say that the Florida runner in Penang is on hiatus for at least 6 months...may be 8. thank you all for your kind words of healing, and well wishes. I will be back...loyal reader... run happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment