Wednesday, August 3, 2011

recovering...

Its tough watching races that I was going to be a part of, and looking forward to running in pass by...The KL night run was the first, there is a cross country event this weekend, it is for runners of Chinese descent only...as much of a melting pot as my genealogy is...there is no Asian anywhere...I am thinking of going, just to watch, and I have some friends running. October is the release of the Brooks pure project shoes, I cant wait!! hoping that they will make a viable alternative to the Saucony Kinvaras I use from time to time...I hate not using a Brooks shoe, but I love to toe box and the heel to toe transition, as well as how low they are...its a good shoe, no denying that...its just not Brooks!! Run Happy loyal reader...just wait up for me...crutches are a bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment