Sunday, July 1, 2012

What could have been...

So after all the excitement over the possibility of a 45 mile week...I could not get out of bed. Worse than that I am having this weird dizzy spell stuff...It might have to do with my sugar balance, although I get pleny of Fructose every day, and dont eat much processed sugar if any...so im not sure whats going on to be honest. I will see how i feel before heading out tomorrow morning, and I have my road ID in case i decide to take a header on the road...I felt better tonight, just sleepy, so it could even be that I am not getting enough rest with the caloric burn I am experiancing. I might also need to watch my caloric intake, and make sure that I am not doing something wrong there either.

So the week went like this:
8 mi Monday at an 8:31/mile pace (12.8 km at 5:18/km)
9 mi Tuesday at an 8:29/mile pace (15 km at 5:17/km)
6 mi Thursday at an 8:39/mile pace (10 km at 5:22/km)
6 mi Friday at an 8:27/mile pace (10 km at 5:15/km)
6 mi Saturday at an 8:43/mile pace (10km at 5:25/km)

=35 miles at an 8:31/mile pace (56.3km at 5:18/km)

Not a bad week, I would have liked to have gotten in the 10 miler today. This week looks like about the same schedule, I am going to have to make up some distance though as my Sunday should be 10 miles again, but I am doing a 10k in Singapore. so an extra mile added to every run should make up for it...Congrats to everyone that raced this weekend! hope you all ran happy...I will be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment