Wednesday, July 18, 2012

17 July 2011, A day that will live in infamy!

So yesterday was one year from the date of my accident, there is not much really to say about it that has not been said...i am quite nearly fully recovered. I would say that i am at about 85% at this time. To be honest i have more problems with the wrist than the hip...there is some nerve damage for sure and some restricted ROM. Otherwise I am truly blessed to have walked away from such a traumatic injury and be running again, the way that i am within a year of its occurrence. To be perfectly honest i have only been back running since February 2012, so 5 months...I did go to the gym every day once i was cleared for semi weight baring exercises, which was in November 2011...Below please find the obligatory photo montage of the Day, the day after and my return to the sport that keeps me sane and well, I love it too!Run Happy loyal reader!
Happy, ready to get my cycle on!

The gang at breakfast...the last memory i have of that day.
Penang General...dont remember...
The next day following 2 operations (dont really remember)
Still on Crutches and in the cast.
1st race 15 April


No comments:

Post a Comment