Sunday, March 11, 2012

Another week in the books

Well this week was not good, I missed both Monday and Tuesday and went with my usual 3 miler on Wednesday the only difference was that instead if a loop, I took a cab to the botanical garden, figured I would run back from there and a more direct route would be better than an out and back. Saw a few of the I-run ladies there and tried to pace a bit with Karen Geh, not happening, she is way to quick. So that run went well, then Thursday was a cross train day on the bike (in the gym) then another three on Friday, then Saturday off, then my attempt at 10 miles today. Well I made it 8 miles, and although the first 6 was fine the last 2 were very slow. I got to pace for a bit with one of the I-run guys...I hate to say, but I have forgotten his name, that is terrible of me I know. I big thanks to all my I-run friends for a great running day. Another week in the books, and next weekend is my first race! Getting excited for that! Run Happy loyal reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment