Tuesday, November 15, 2011

So this past weekend was the "Rock to Rock" run, held at the Hard Rock Hotel here in Penang.The run was only 3.8 KM and I thought seriously about walking it and when my nfriend Hoay Jen handed me a bib #...I almost could not resist, but I was good and stayed on the sidlines. My photo skills sucked today, could not get one good shot and missed my friend Thuan Lin Goh finishing all together. Despite all that it was really good to see all my friends...I have felt very isolated as of late, as I dont do their normal LSD run on sunday andmore and I have missed a ton of races. Everyone ran really well and the big race for all of them is this weekend, at least for me it was going to be a big one, The Penang Bridge Marathon. This was one I was looking forward to for sure and it is dissapointing to be missing it, but next year is always there. The fun part about the race this past weekend was the costume contest...I guess it was a nod to Holloween, but there were seperate prizes for best costume, and I-Run represented in grand style, really added to the fun of the event....If they do it next year, I am going as Captain America, or Santa Claus. Anyway a fun day for sure, great to see everyone, and great to be on my feet without crutches...it was a hattrick Sunday for sure...Run Happy Loyal reader!




No comments:

Post a Comment