Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Running In Hong Kong

This is just a short post...Rox or I will post a longer blog on our other site about Hong Kong...I did run there which is AWESOME!! I have now run or raced in 5 different countries (6 if you count the US). Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Australia, and now Hong Kong...It was cooler there, not by much but the difference between 80 degrees and 85 degrees is huge when you are running...anyway, we stayed in the Kowloon area, right near the esplanade and the Avenue of the stars, so that is where I ran...It was beautiful...Really blessed to not only still be able to run after my accident, but to run is such cool places!


Ok, its a cheesy picture but no one ever wants to get up to take pictures of me running...so cheese is it...enjoy!! Loyal reader...Run Happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment