Friday, March 18, 2011

A new beginning

2 years ago i began running as a way to connect with individuals that I worked with in SA treatment. That turned into a full fledged therapeutic running program that got some state and local exposure. I continued to run independent of the program and saw my health improve, along with my desire to take better care of myself overall. I have competed in a bunch of races since then, sometimes even placing in my own division (one 1st place). My longest race distance is 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles). I love Running, for the peace, the high that it gives me and the health benefits.

I will now begin a whole new part of my runners journey, as we (wife, daughter and myself) move to Penang, Malaysia for the next two years. I hope you will join me on my adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about this wonderful experience! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete